Thank you so much for your interest in our school, and for taking the time to read and see what we are all about at River East. We hope and would love to have the opportunity to get to know your family better, and are excited at the possibility of having you join our community in the future!
River East School is an inclusive program that values diversity and seeks to create a school that reflects the world around us. River East School does not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, creed, color, national origin, or ability. When filling our classes, we strictly adhere to the legal limit of class size and, as much as possible, strive to achieve gender and age-range balance in our classroom.
Our next In-Person Tour will be
Saturday, October 30, 2021
RIVER EAST SCHOOL APPLICATION PROCESS:
1) TOUR : Contact us at email@example.com to be placed on the list for the next tour. We do have a limit to the amount of families we can bring on each tour.
2) APPLICATION FORM & FEE: After the tour, and feeling that this is a good fit for your family and their needs, we ask that you fill out an application.
Application Fee: $125 (non-refundable) | Checks made payable to River East School.
Please mail your completed application and application fee to:
RIVER EAST SCHOOL
4316 LA CLEDE AVENUE | LOS ANGELES | CA | 90039
3) WAITLIST: Once your application has been received, your child will officially be added to the RES waitlist. This waitlist rolls over from the previous school year, and children who have aged out of the program are removed. If you are put on the waitlist, you do not need to reapply for successive years.
4) NEXT SCHOOL YEAR ADMISSIONS: Once we have determined how many spots will be open for the next year, RES will reach out to families on the waitlist regarding enrollment availability. When filling our classes, we strictly adhere to the legal limit of class size and, as much as possible, strive to achieve gender and age-range balance in our classroom. Should you have interest in an earlier start date, please let us know and we will keep you informed accordingly.
5) ENROLLMENT STATUS: We will notify you of acceptance status into River East School, and plan to have our roster finalized in June of the current year for the upcoming school year. In order to secure enrollment, every Applicant will receive the Admissions Agreement and Enrollment Forms directly from Admissions@RiverEastSchool.org. Forms must be printed, signed, scanned, and returned to Admissions@RiverEastSchool.org and a physical copy must be delivered or mailed to River East School, 4316 La Clede Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90039. The Enrollment Agreement is not complete until each Applicant has executed this process. The enrollment forms will allow the Applicant to choose a method of payment (lump sum or 10-monthly installments). Once the Applicant has selected the payment option, RES will send the Applicant an invitation to join and create an account through “Procare” (an online platform) in order to complete payment of the New Student Enrollment Fee and applicable tuition. Enrollment neither explicitly nor implicitly obligates RES to offer the Student enrollment for any succeeding school year.
6) VIRTUAL SESSION GALORE! Prior to school opening in the Fall we will host many virtual sessions, a meet-and-greet for all the families, a health and safety course to go over all of our procedures and protocols for the year, and a session for every new and returning River East Friend.